Sunday, October 3, 2010

Say what you mean

Ok, look... I know I take things literally - too literally sometimes. But, there's got to be a point when it is not about me being too picky. Someone has to step up and identify the egregious errors made in our common lives.

Sign on Clairmont: "Support Breast Cancer" - really? do we need to support Cancer of any type? I know attention spans are short - especially when people are driving, but let's just try to get it right.

Sign in a field on the way to Louisville, KY: "Used cows for sale" - at the risk of taking this one too far, let me just say - I'm not sure what constitutes the difference between a "new" and a "used" cow. But, frankly, I'm not willing to pursue that one to find out. At any rate, can we please get some clarity or mo(ooo)ve the sign? (sorry, had to do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment