Monday, October 3, 2011

LUCKY

There are very few people who know the real me. Whether that's because I'm a "Gemini" or because I'm sincerely too cautious with my heart - who knows. But, what I DO know is this:

I love my dear friends. I've shared a lot with them and would do just about anything for them. I consider them family and they know it - friends that I can't consciously call only friends - there's no term fitting for them. We met because we were meant to play a role in each other's lives. I will always be with them.

I am fortunate. I don't have a lot of money. I don't have a glamorous life. I do have my friends, my health, a smile and great music.

I am Lucky. There's no logical reason for how or why, but I've been blessed. Blessed with opportunity, connection and heart. I have something most people would give anything to have. And, that makes me the luckiest person alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment