Monday, October 17, 2011

My inbox is full...

and I assume this is not a unique experience. I can't help but think, though, what would happen if you pursued all of the emails you received?

For instance, if I were a single, mixed Asian-Black, Straight, older man, the Viagara would REALLY come in handy for all of the dating I could do. Or, if I were an Indian Cougar (no, not a species of a cat)...it seems there is a draw for that dating pool I never knew existed. No matter what though, my skin tone doesn't lend itself to even faking it ... an overdose of spray tan would still leave me three shades too light.

As I scroll through the SPAM folder - making sure no emails that I really do want to read are included before I empty the bin - I am amused; I am entertained; sometimes a little shocked, but mostly I'm confused, just clearly not as confused as the Marketing guys at these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment