Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Urgent and Humble assistance needed

That's what the email said...and, well, this person CLEARLY has no idea who I am. But, with Allah's holy will and power, I have been chosen to help Mrs. Hajar Azeez with her $5.5 million dollars.

It seems a shame, you know, with all she's been through: the loss of her beloved husband only four days after he became ill and now her cancer diagnosis and two months to live. ... Her speech so horribly affected that she directs me not to call for such an urgent matter (well, that and her husband's relatives who might find out about the money and use it in an unholy manner).

I nearly feel compelled to help Hajar (afterall, we should be on a first name basis if I'm going to donate all this money to the children's homes/orphanages/motherless homes as per her sincere will). But, since this email sat in my spam box (had I known it was coming, I most assuredly would have had her email on my non-spam list) and she says any delay in my reply will open the door for sourcing an organization or other devoted individual - well, to be honest, I feel like we're not as close as I had hoped. It's just such a young relationship - how does she already feel comfortable enough to give ultamatims?

Plus, I don't know where it could really go... beyond the fact there's less than two months to resolve this... I'm also feeling pressured by her last statement: "Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders."

I mean, honestly, how can I be responsible for all your dreams when I can't even talk to you?!?

That's it. I'm not helping. $5.5 million or no. I can't take the pressure of this short-term relationship. However, if you'd like to help Hajar, you can reach her at the email she provided me. Just give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment